Several people who use Android tablets often complain that the internal storage memory space of their device is running out rapidly. Obviously, if you are a person who saves plenty of images, music files, and HD video contents on your tablet, then the storage space of your tablet will not be enough for you. However, you can easily overcome this solution by using an external microSD memory card.
All you need to do is to simply move the large sized files in the internal storage memory of your tablet to the external card. Nevertheless, if you don’t want to use an external memory card, you can clear some space by removing the redundant data and by clearing the junk files on your tablet.
Several Android tablet users in the country have no clear idea on how to clear the cached data from an Android tablet. If you are one among them, then below are a few simple set of steps and couple of techniques that will help you to do so with ease.
By Using Device Settings
- Go to the Settings menu of you Android tablet and then tap on Storage & Memory. Now, you will be able to see the amount of internal memory used by the applications and other files on your tablet.
- Locate Cached Data from the list and then tap on it
- You will now receive a pop-up message on the screen of your device asking your permission to delete the cached data. Simply tap on OK to proceed.
Clear Cached Data for Individual Apps
Some Android users prefer to delete the cached data of each app separately, as they claim that clearing the cache of all the apps on your tablet is time consuming. Below is how to clear the cached data of each app separately.
- Open the Settings menu of your device and then select Apps.
- You can now see the list of applications that you have installed on your Android tablet. All you now need to select the app from which you want to clear cache.
- Once you have selected the app, select Storage on the App Info
- Tap on the Clear Cache option to clear the cached data of the selected app.
- Repeat the steps for each one of the apps that you want to clear.